- Suspension spraying is a thermal spraying process. Fluid is fed to a flame, melted and deposited on the substrate.
- In contrast to conventional thermal spray processes which operate with powders, the coating material is fed as a suspension.
- Suspensions allow the feeding of nanostructured material.
- Nano properties contained in the suspension can be transferred into the layer.
- A completely new layer structure allows new, fascinating fields of application.
[Click on image to enlarge]
Source: IFKB University of Stuttgart